My boyfriend and I have been obsessed with Indian food lately. It’s just so fresh and delicious, even for breakfast. 😉
- 4 large Yukon Gold Potatoes (chopped)
- 1 yellow onion (diced)
- 2 garlic cloves (diced)
- 1 cup cauliflower (cut into large chunks)
- 1 cup kale (chopped)
- 1 red bell pepper (chopped)
- 2 tbsp garam masala or curry powder
- Freshly ground pepper (To taste)
- 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
Dice the onions and garlic, toss in a large frying pan with oil. Cook on medium-heat until onions become translucent (roughly 5-6 minutes.) Add the chopped potatoes and fry for 15 minutes (or until potatoes are soft enough to eat.) Throw in the cauliflower 10 minutes into this process and add spices, stir until everything is covered in the spicy goodness. Add the kale and peppers, fry until colours become super vibrant (2-3 minutes) then FEAST!
Yields four servings.